2.5

I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece.Within a year one of the jeans started ripping and now has holes in several spots.

I emailed customer service and they said it was normal wear so nothing they can do. Normal wear?? I have $20 jeans that are over 3 years old with no issues.

Never again.$100 to waste and no customer loyalty...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Buckle and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Buckle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Buckle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Buckle?

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #1295580

Same here!!!!Ripped right by the back pocket.

They told me normal wear. A year old!!! No, I do not think so.

$100.00 jeans should last a lot longer than my $25.00 jeans.They are very over priced and under made.

to Anonymous #1295594

Yea it's tricking ridiculous. No loyalty what so ever!

Seymour, Texas, United States #1261004

i bought a pair of jeans close to $100. looked yesterday after 4 months and they are ripped at the back pocket. i have paid $10 for old navy and he is still wearing the ones bought 4 months ago and no rips.